Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
- Periodic cleaning and exams
- Fluoride therapy
- Dental Sealants
- Oral health education
- Fillings – “tooth colored” composite
- Gold inlays, onlays, and crowns
- Porcelain inlays, onlays, and crowns
- Pediatric dentistry
- Simple extractions
- Deep scaling and root planing (non-surgical)
- Gingival grafts
- Bone grafts
- Pocket reduction
- Periodontal maintenance
- Complete dentures
- Partial dentures
- Crowns and bridges
- Implant-supported crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Orthodontic referrals
- Local anesthetic (formerly called “novocaine”)
- Nitrous oxide sedation (“laughing gas”)
- Oral sedation, e.g. Valium
- Qualified specialists are available where patient needs dictate.
- Central Vermont specialists include oral surgeons, orthodontists, endodontists, and periodontists.
- Complex cases often require services of multiple specialists. Our office with coordinate and quarterback your treatment from start to finish.